Mama Bee

Mama Bee
Love. Family. Community. Magic.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer is Here! Time to Make Rules.


I know it seems counter intuitive to make rules about summer vacation. But alas, I have NO self discipline and need rules in order not to become a sloth who eats ice cream in front of the internet all day and then bitches because I have no time. So here goes (these are actually a list of rules and goals-yawn):

  1. Only 40 minutes of internet per day. I know that seems like forever, but really, it's nothing. I can spend hours stalking a dress on MODCLOTH or trying to decide if TOMS shoes really are an ethical and worthwhile purchase. I am actually going to set a timer for this one. I mean it!
  2. Run every second day. I have a Half Marathon at the end of September and I am pretty much screwed. So Run Allysun Run!
  3. Swim everyday in a river lake or pool. From today until the end of August. It is a must.
  4. Hang art on our big empty walls.
  5. Paint bathroom. (Stay tuned for exciting makeover pictures.)
  6. Sort out the mess that is our house and throw shit out!
  7. Go see Van Gogh and The Clock
  8. Read.
  9. Take deep breathes and really enjoy my girls. Childhood is so very short.
  10. More of the above.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these rules! I may follow them myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will only have enough time to entertain us with your blog...........you must sacrifice all other modes of comm(puter)unication.

    ReplyDelete